The Project Scheduler will perform all clerical and communication aspects of customer service for new and existing home builders, commercial contractors and land development companies. This person should possess a vibrant personality, eager to learn, and a commitment to the highest level of customer service. It is imperative that this person have excellent communication and telephone skills, along with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Adobe software programs.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the position and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
– Receive inbound phone calls or email from clients requesting a price quote, which is then sent to project estimator along with all supporting documents needed for estimator to work up estimate.
– Schedule in house sales person to meet with clients on job site to evaluate site, where they will measure, photograph and provide all details of the site required by Danielle Fence and send to the project coordinator and estimator.
– Type and send contracts to clients, confirm receipt and to follow up with clients on the status of the projects estimated.
– Upon receipt of contract assemble all required documentation Danielle Fence requires to process a contract
– After contract is received track the status of the construction project with client as many projects may be quoted without a site visit to start with and may be months out before ready for installation.
– Schedule sales person to visit sites to properly asses the status of the project and site readiness as many jobs will move up or be delayed.
– Work with Installation scheduler and purchasing department, permit person to keep them updated on client needs by dates, materials needed for project and any changes to contract.
– Audit and maintain all contract documents for accuracy and all details required are noted.
– Keep production updated on all projects and any changes to contract
– Plan and organize daily workload and schedule commercial sales person site visit with clients
– Prepare reports for management as requested
-Maintain and update Builder Data Portals.
-Cross-training as needed.
-All other duties assigned.
High School Diploma, Good Interpersonal Skills, Intermediate skill proficiency with CRM Application Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe applications. Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on client’s needs. Be assertive to ensure all client needs are met in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- scheduling: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person