Outside Sales Rep
Danielle Fence & Outdoor Living is looking for a highly motivated Outside Sales Rep to work in our FENCE DIVISION to increase sales and our customer base in Central Florida (Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco, Manatee etc.).
Danielle Fence & Outdoor Living is a growing family owned provider that specializes in fencing and outdoor kitchens. We are currently looking for a results-driven and motivated Residential Sales Representative to join our team. We highly value our employees and we create an environment that changes daily and constantly provides new challenges. We are expanding, and we need someone to join the family that has a desire to control their own destiny and get rewarded for their efforts.
We specialize in vinyl, aluminum, and every fence in between. We give every customer our respect, our attention, and our very best effort!
The ideal candidate will have excellent sales skills and an entrepreneurial mindset that match and complement the company’s goal to provide every home with one of our solutions!
Duties and responsibilities include working with clients to determine their fencing needs, establishing their budget, consulting them on our products, and delivering the best product and solution. We require our sales reps to be detail-orientated with project measurements, material necessities and potential project challenges. If you are a good communicator and want to spend the spring and summer months outside instead of behind a desk, network with new people every day, and have a flexible schedule, please apply.
- Be punctual, presentable and personable!
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and have effective sales skills and customer communication.
- Must be proficient with computer use.
- You will be responsible for the estimating and submitting of proposals for installation projects.
- This requires site analysis, Plot Plan interpretation, estimating and preparation of the proposal.
- You will create a fully detailed job scope to properly communicate the customer needs to the field crews and fabrication staff to see the project through to completion.
- Following the sale, it is vital to continue the relationship with our clients by providing all submittals and change orders for changes in scope and continuing the post-sale relationship.
- Being flexible is key! Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Work with installation teams and office to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Multi-task several projects simultaneously.
- Handle installation issues during job to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve company’s sales goals and margins on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Respond promptly to client requests and maintain appointment schedule on time.
- Provide a written estimate including a design layout with dimensions. (A check list will be followed).
- Remain knowledgeable on company products offered, industry changes, new products, and our competition.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Continually prospect for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Use of CRM Programs to track opportunities, sales, and customer relationships.
- Effective skills in oral and written communications. Capable of producing effective proposals, RFIs, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills for handling multiple projects and project management functions.
- Great interpersonal skill to work in a collaborative friendly work environment.
- Desire to excel and succeed as well as increase sales while maintaining profit margins.
- High order of organization and systematic practices.
- Great aptitude and ability to quickly learn industry products, installations standards, etc.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and manage workload independently.
- Ability to learn new software – estimating software
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to read plans, survey
- Background in construction/home improvements or related field a plus!
- Proficiency in English; Spanish would be a plus
- Prior outside sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
Potential Pay: $45,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday availability, average one per month
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
We are a family-owned and operated fence company servicing the Central Florida areas. We specialize in vinyl, aluminum and chain link fence, outdoor kitchens and outdoor living. and are currently looking for a results-driven, motivated, and experienced closer, who would love to enjoy unlimited earning potential, to join our team!
We provide pre-set, qualified leads
We highly value our employees and we create an environment that changes daily and constantly provides new challenges.