Explore the opportunity to travel to different counties. Meet different people and sell fences and outdoor living which include outdoor kitchens and more. In one of the fastest growing industries.
Danielle Fence & Outdoor Living is a growing family owned provider that specializes in fencing and outdoor kitchens. We are currently looking for a results-driven and motivated Residential Sales Representative to join our team. We specialize in vinyl, aluminum, and every fence in between. We give every customer our respect, our attention, and our very best effort! If you are a good communicator and want to spend the spring and summer months outside instead of behind a desk, network with new people every day, and have a flexible schedule, please apply.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the position and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Conduct proactive outreach to residential and business prospects through phone calls, emails, and in-person visits.
- Proven experience in B2B and residential outreach, preferably in the construction or home improvement industry.
- Energetic and self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and business development.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with homeowners, contractors, builders and other key decision-makers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify new business opportunities and contribute to the development of effective sales strategies.
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and networking functions to promote our brand and establish a presence in the market.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries, understanding customer needs, and proposing suitable fencing solutions.
- Excellent measuring and mathematical skills.
- Ability to interpret land surveys and create takeoffs with accurate dimensions.
- Have a general knowledge of the permit requirements for Polk, Hillsborough and Pasco Counties.
- Have a mechanical understanding in order to explain the specifications and design of our various fencing, outdoor kitchen and other products.
- Must have diligent sales follow up skills and the highest level of professionalism.
- Have a clean driving record.
- This position will require travel in Central Florida with some appointments set for as late as 6PM. No overnight stays required.
- This person is required to be highly punctual and able to arrive at scheduled appointments on time and be prepared with materials for presentation.
- Must be well groomed and presentable for all customer appointments.
- Able to prepare and present a written estimate including a design layout with dimensions. (A check list will be followed).
- Close the sale and collect the deposit.
- Understand the sales order process and entering when sales and quote are done.
- 3-5 years of experience selling
- Extensive knowledge of the construction trade.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Word and Excel.
- CRM Database software knowledge a plus.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Other skill set a plus, ability to design: Outdoor Kitchens, patios, fences and screen rooms
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Company vehicle
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- Monthly bonus
- Outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)