The installer will be responsible for following instructions given by the Installation Foreman while on the installation job-site. Needs to be motivated and energetic and take pride in their work. Must posses the ability to learn new skills and perform all construction job-site tasks. The Installer will conduct his/her job in a safe and efficient manner consistent with Danielle Fence policies.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the position and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Be at work at required time – on time.
- Follow instructions given by the Installation & Shop Foreman
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner
- Carry materials up to 70 lbs. on job-site
- Dig post holes, setting & leveling posts
- Capable of using power tools for cutting and preparation of fence & brick paver components>
- Installation of fence & brick paver components according to recommended design and procedure
- Clean up job-site
- Reload and secure all materials on truck upon job completion
- Maintain proper use of all equipment
- Upon return to shop, unload as necessary and properly dispose of waster material, clean and replenish truck as directed by Foreman
- Support other operations in any capacity required as available and as needed
Installer must have above average sill in operating the below listed tools. In addition must be able to create and maintain inventory logs for all tools, equipment and supplies.
- Electric & Battery Powered Saws
- Impact Hammer Drills
- Automated/Power Augers
- Automated/Power Ground Compactor
- Valid Florida driver’s license
Additional Expertise (not required but helpful)
- Able to read Blue Prints and Elevation Drawings
- Shoot level lines to establish landscape elevations
- Supervision experience