Installer & General Laborer
The Installer will be responsible for following instructions given by the Installation Foreman
while on the installation job sites. Needs to be motivated and energetic and take pride in their
Must possess the ability to learn new skills and perform all construction job site tasks. The
Installer will conduct the job in a safe and efficient manner consistent with Danielle Fence
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and
parameters for the position and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed
description of the job. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
- Follow instructions given by the Installation & Shop Foreman.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner.
- Carry materials up to 70 lbs. on job site.
- Dig post holes, setting & leveling posts.
- Capable of using power tools for cutting and preparation of fence & Brick Paver components.
- Installation of fence & Brick Paver components according to recommended design & procedure.
- Clean up job site.
- Maintain proper use of all equipment.
- Support other operations in any capacity required as available and as needed.
Installer must have above average skill in operating the below listed tools. In addition must able
to create and maintain inventory logs for all tools, equipment and supplies.
- Electric & Battery Powered Saws
- Impact Hammer & Drills
- Automated / Power Augers
- Automated / power ground compactor
- Valid Florida driver’s license (preferred)
- Additional Expertise (not required but helpful)
- Able to read Blue Prints and Elevation Drawings lines to establish Landscape Elevations
- Supervision Experience